Monday, July 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- July 12th

Gosh I wish the weeks would slow down. Especially the weekends. They seem to fly past. Last weeks meals got all messed up. But as I have learned sometimes it's just better to go with the flow of things even if it messes with my previous laid plans. And sometimes I forget to look at the calendar when I make my menu. It's a bad habit I really need to work on. Last night is a good example. Rachel's Bread, a local bakery, was having a customer appreciation picnic. I had the invite hanging up on the board and had written it down on the calendar and yet seemed to forget when I was writing the menu. But all worked out. We went to the picnic and the food was amazing. Well worth it even if Mark and I were exhausted from our earlier trip to the lake. This week I have made sure to check the calendar. So here it is, this weeks menu.

Monday: Peanut noodles with snap peas
Tuesday: Goodbye dinner for Dora
Thursday: Garden Chowder
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Simple supper (pasta or other dish using up what is in the fridge)

Head over to Organizing Junkie's site for more menus.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry my link is only to Organizing Junkie's homepage and not her Menu post. I couldn't connect to her site to get the post link when I was posting this. If I think about it I will try and change it later.