Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- July 26th

My apologies for not posting last week. I just kept putting it off and then the week got away from me. This week I'm excited to say my best friend from high school (although I think I should rather say best friend whom I met in high school being that she is still one of my closest friends) is here to visit. I drove to Chicago to pick her up at Union Station, as she rode the train in form Kansas. She'll be staying with us till Saturday which I'm so excited about. Don't know what all we'll do this week but I'm looking forward to showing her around Goshen. So the menu this week might be changed and adapted as we go depending on what we do throughout the week. Tonight we are heading down to the Elkhart County Fair to eat fair food. :) I'm looking forward to the grease and sweets. Especially since I'll be missing the KS state fair come Sept. So here is this weeks menu plan. What are you planning to eat this week?

Monday: County Fair food
Tuesday: Spaghetti with Eggplant and Walnuts
Wednesday: Veggie Rice Bake and corn on the cob
Thursday: Chicken Cacciatore and fresh green beans
Friday: homemade pizza
Saturday: Eat out
Sunday: Leftovers or simple pasta

Don't forget to go visit Organizing Junkie. Lots of menus and ideas over there. :)

No comments: