Monday, October 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- Oct 25th

Hello friends. Once again I let life slip away and haven't posted. I didn't even meal plan last week. And again I found that it made our day to day lives harder. On the up side, I did get to help with Ian's class field trip last Wednesday, we played in the leaves on Friday and took a great bike ride yesterday. So I feel pretty good about last week. I'm hoping to find some time to sit down and blog about our adventures from last week and the past couple of weeks here soon. Let's cross our fingers it gets done. It might be a busy week with me trying to finish up Halloween costumes for the boys. Well here is our menu, filled with fall produce. :) Happy Monday everyone! May it be a fun filled week.

Monday: Apple-Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash
Tuesday: Broccoli- cauliflower Soup
Wednesday: Greens with Groundnuts over rice
Thursday: Black bean and Sweet potato Burritos
Friday: Liberian Pumpkin (use squash instead of pumpkin)
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Green Spaghetti

For more menus check out Organizing Junkie.

No comments: