Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- Oct 11th

I've been feeling guilty for my long silence. To be honest I've felt in a funk and blogging has gone to the back burner. To illustrate my funky mood I haven't even wanted to create this weeks meal plan. Last week I didn't create a plan either and that just furthered the craziness of the week. So I knew I needed to make one this week. But the idea was not as calming as it normally is. Either way it's done. Here is what we are eating this week.

Monday: Sweet Potato Quesadillas
Tuesday: Spinach Squares and roasted winter veggies
Wednesday: Valentine Soup and fresh bread
Thursday: Seven-layer Casserole
Friday: Carol's Finish pea soup with apples (From Love Soup- I really need to get it back to the library I just hate to part with it yet)
Saturday: leftovers
Sunday: Breakfast or other simple meal

Very exciting note- Tonight Mark is taking me to hear Wailin' Jennys tonight at Goshen College. I'm very excited. The tickets were my birthday gift!!!!!!

Ok I know it's Tuesday, but be sure to check out the menus at Organizing Junkie.

No comments: