Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Menu Post- 11/5/12

Yes, I know it's Wednesday. I thought about posting yesterday. But since I had nothing profound to say about the election, it felt weird to think about posting a mundane menu post. Weird? Sure. Silly? Probably. But hey that's how I think sometimes. So here I am posting now. Don't have much else to share right now, so I think I'll just go straight to my menu.

Monday: Great Green Pasta (Simply in Season)), corn, chocolate gluten free cupcakes with blue icing- Aiden's choice for his birthday
Tuesday: Green Lentil Soup with Coconut milk and roasted sliced potatoes.
Wednesday: dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's
Thursday: Salsa Chicken with rice and beans
Friday: soup- probably some sorta winter squash soup. I have sweet potatoes, butternut and pumpkin to use
Saturday: Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burrito Salad (Simple in Season- served over tortilla chips rather than backed in tortillas)
Sunday: simple supper- most likely popcorn, cheese and apples.

For more menu's be sure to visit Organizing Junkie. Happy cooking and menu planning!!!

No comments: