Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall Fest football

This last weekend was Fall Fest at Bethel College. I love Fall Fest. Especially now that I don't have to work the booths. I get to go, see old friends and enjoy. It was a beautiful day for it too. So Saturday night we went to the football game against Bethany. We got there right before half. Mark had told Ian when we got there he could play football, but he forgot the football. I was really worried we would have a tantrum. I didn't think the game would actually hold Ian's interest. I was so wrong. Ian loved watching the game. He would get so excited about a play. When a play was over he would energetically shout, "Football again!" Mark would explain the plays and while I'm sure he didn't understand all of it, he seemed to understand some. Right before a play as the teams were setting up, Ian looked at me and pointing towards Bethel's goal said "football that way." It was very cute to watch him get so excited. In all honesty, I think Ian watched more of the game than I did. Though I'll admit I was there more for hanging out with friends than watching the game. I'm so glad he enjoyed the game. It even makes me what to go to another home game just so he can enjoy it. :) Oh, for those who care. Bethel won, although I can't remember the score now.

No comments: