Monday, June 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- June 27th


I know I've been silent for awhile. And I have much to update about. But right now you are going to have to settle with my menu for the week. Looks like I have to go get a boy out from behind the couch. And than wow it's already time to start dinner. Where did the day go? Soon hopefully I can make myself sit down and update. There is much happening in our lives :)

So the menu for this week looks like this.

Monday: Broccoli Basil Quiche from From Asparagus to Zucchini (This is one of my mother-in-law's cookbooks)
Tuesday: Curried Coconut Noodles with Early Summer Vegetable also from From Asparagus to Zucchini
Wednesday: Fresh Greens Pasta Pie again from From Asparagus to Zucchini
Thursday: Pizza with No Rise Crust
Friday: First Friday's downtown- we eat out somewhere
Saturday- Sunday: Eileen cooks

For more menus head over to Organizing Junkie. And have a Happy Monday!

No comments: