Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- Aug 29th

It's Wednesday yes, I know. But even a few days late is better than nothing, right?? Our weeks have been crazy. As I posted earlier today we closed on our house. Which means we have been trying to get things organized, work done, etc etc. Add to that a non schedule here at home and the boys and I are going alittle crazy. We will be ready for preschool to start next week. I'm so ready for the rhythms school will bring to our days and weeks. Anyhoo, here is our menu for this week.

Monday: Rice pasta with tomato sauce, green beans
Tuesday:Black bean, zucchini and tomato quesadilla on corn tortillas
Wednesday: Spicy Ginger Noodles, green beans, salad?
Thursday:  Zucchini Quiche
Friday - Sunday my mother-in-law is cooking :)

Like me and scrounging for supper ideas? Visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday for menus, recipes and other dinner ideas :)

No comments: