Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- Sept 5th

Again it's Wednesday. This time though I feel like it's Monday. With Labor Day being Monday and Mark taking a vacation day on Tuesday, I feel like today is the start of our week. Mark went back to work. Ian started Preschool this morning. And I'm on for cooking dinner tonight. We have been hard at work over at our new house. Eileen was gracious enough to offer to cook both Monday night and last night. It sure made things easier to know that I did not have to worry about planning and cooking a meal after a long day of work. Now it's back to daily life; grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning and SCHOOL! Oh I can't tell you how happy I am for the routine that preschool provides. I'm desperate to get back to that regular routine, with some slight adjustments this year as Cai will be going on Tues and Thurs. YEAH!!! Ok on to our very short menu.

Wednesday: Pizza with a Gluten Free Crust (from Gluten-Free Baking with The Culinary Institute of America)
Thursday: Groundnut Stew over rice, side veggie (I substitute cornstarch for flour)
Friday- Sunday: my mother-in-law takes over cooking.

I might offer to cook Friday. In which case I think I'll make Chicken stir fry from Simply in Season

For more menus and recipe links head over to Organizing Junkie. Hope everyone is having a great week thus far.

No comments: