Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- Sept 19th

Yes it's Tuesday, but you got a non-menu post yesterday. So I would say I'm not doing too bad. Plus I did plan my menu yesterday, just didn't get it posted here. I checked out a stack of gluten-free cookbooks last week. I'm hoping to try a few of the recipes in the next couple weeks. I'm needing good baked good recipes. I'm not as pleased with my  Gluten-Free Baking with The Culinary Institute of America cookbook as I had hoped. So now it's off too look/try something new. Hope all are having a good Tuesday. We had thick fog this morning but the sun is shining now. Looks like it will be a nice night to play softball (Mark is part of a community league and has a game tonight). On to our menu


Monday: Coconut milk curry over rice (a recipe given to me by a friend)
Tuesday: homemade pizza- haven't decided which new GF crust recipe I'm going to use yet. I'll try to remember to let you know.
Wednesday: Southwest Chicken with Peaches (from Cooking Free), side veggie, salad
Thursday: Summer Veggie Pasta with Lemon Yogurt Sauce (with GF pasta)
Friday- Sunday: I'm off duty
Note: Friday night- Saturday afternoon is the Michiana MCC Relief Sale. Although we haven't decided when we are definitively going at some point. :)

Don't forget to visit Organizing Junkie.

No comments: