Monday, December 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- Dec 13th

Christmas time is here. I've got Christmas music playing. Most of our gifts are ready. Well mostly, they all still need wrapped. My tree is up and decorated and all our other decorations are up. Despite feeling out of sorts with the season, (moving changes how I do things) I've gotten alot accomplished. When you add all the snow we have gotten in the past week it really feels like Christmas. On another note, Aiden is walking. I mean really walking, not just a few steps here and there. He still falls down alot. And sometime he will just drop down and crawl because he can crawl faster than he walks. But he gets steadier and steadier each day. It's scary. My youngest baby is officially a toddler.

Ok so here is this weeks menu.

Monday: Sweet Potato Lentil Stew (I'm cooking it on the stove) and fresh bread
Tuesday: Seven-Layer Casserole
Wednesday: Green Spaghetti
Thursday: Autumn Vegetable Soup
Friday: Rice and Vegetable Bake
Saturday: Saner Family Christmas
Sunday: Leftovers or Breakfast

Head over to Organizing Junkie for more menus.

No comments: