Monday, December 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- Dec 20th

Well another week gone and a new one started. Hard to believe we celebrated the 4th Sunday of Advent already. Christmas is Saturday! And we are traveling to Kansas. I'm so excited! Besides stressing out about getting everything ready and then stressing out about how well my boys will be in the car, I'm pumped to see my family and friends back in Kansas. I've missed them so much. So this weeks meals are all trying to clean out our fridge. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. Hopefully I get a chance to sit down and post next week about our holiday celebrations.

Monday: Autumn Veggie Soup with Pumpkin corn bread
Tuesday: leftover 7 layer casserole
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: eating out/ on the road
Friday: on the road
Saturday: Christmas at my Mother's :)
Sunday: Mom's Boxing Day Open House

Check out Organizing Junkie's list of menus

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: