Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- Jan 10th 2011

I know it's Tuesday. But I was sick yesterday. In fact I was sick from Saturday till yesterday. My wonderful husband has been taking care of children almost all by himself. Of course this means lots of take out for us. Sunday it was pizza and yesterday Chinese. I'm ready for a good home cooked meal again. Lucky for me, my mother-in-law has invited us for dinner tonight. So I don't even have to make it. :) I'm making bread to share. I have been in a mood for fresh bread and we finished my last batch late last week. Have a mentioned I got a kitchen aid from my father at Thanksgiving when he was here. An early Christmas gift. It has been used with much love. And I certainly have enjoyed the bread and biscuits I have made with it.
So I realize it's been awhile since my last post. So hopefully if I can stay healthy and keep kids healthy I can write some non-menu posts. Wish me luck. Here is this weeks menu, even if it is a day late.

Tuesday: Dinner at in-laws, bring bread
Wednesday: Chicken pot pie
Thursday: Enchilada Casserole with corn bread top
Friday: Cous Cous with winter squash and cranberries (this was a recommendation from my sister-in-law and I'm looking forward to trying it)
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Breakfast or other simple dinner

For more menu ideas check out Organizing Junkie's menu post

No comments: