Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- Feb 7th

This Monday comes with a cold for Mama. Ugg, I hate colds. And I hate feeling so drained. I think soup is in order for tonight. The vegetable soup and the rice casserole from last week (both out of The Vegetarian Mother's cookbook) were pretty good. I really liked the soup recipe, and it's so easy to substitute other veggies. I didn't end up making the bean and nut loaf. And it almost seems too much work for me to consider it this week. It's amazing how my mood on Monday will effect what I plan to cook for Friday. Anyhoo. This is the menu plan. What are you planning to eat?

Monday: Cheeseburger Soup with biscuits
Tuesday: Winter Squash Sausage Pasta, side veggie
Wednesday: Lentil and Potato Stew
Thursday: Sweet Potato and Black bean Burritos
Friday: Homemade Hamburger Helper
Saturday: Mark is taking me out on an early Valentine's Day date (kids will be at their grandparents house)
Sunday: Breakfast or other simple meal

For more menus visit Organizing Junkie. There are many wonderful links to menus and recipes to be found.

No comments: