Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Menu Plan Monday- March 19th

Happy Spring everyone! I've been enjoying our unusually warm weather. I bet I've spent most afternoons outside working on our yard and just enjoying the flowers and greeness. My daffodils are all in bloom and are beautiful. I even brought some in for my table today. :) We now have fish in our pond too. Which is lots of fun for the boys to watch. They are still very little, so you have to look for them. But it is somewhat of a game to see if we can find them every time we go out. Oh the joys of warmer weather. Ok here is the menu this week.

Monday: Spaghetti and corn
Tuesday: Coconut Milk Curry over rice
Wednesday: leftovers (I'm eating soup and bread with the Lenten Prayers group at church)
Thursday: Some friends from college are coming over for dinner- Sausage and Butternut squash over rice (from Simply in Season)
Friday: Chili
Saturday: Quiche? Leftovers?
Sunday: Popcorn and Cheese? Breakfast? Other simple supper

What are you eating this week? For more menus visit Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your yard and pond sound wonderful. Fun entertainment for the whole family.
Your menu plan sounds delicious.
Have a wonderful weekend!