Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Menu Plan Monday- March 12th

Yes it's Wednesday. And yes it's been awhile since I last posted. But hey that's me. And hey I'm posting now.  So two weeks ago we ended up with lots of leftovers, thus we ate leftovers all weekend starting on Friday. Actually Sunday might have been popcorn, apple and cheese. I can't remember for sure, but I'm pretty sure that was the night we watched Cars 2. It was fun. Ian liked it, but Cai says it was kinda scary and he don't think he wants to see it again. It was very action packed being that it was a spy movie. Oh well. For the most part we all enjoyed it, even if it might be months or even years before we watch it again. :) Last week was sorta a cook what I had available and what I felt up to cooking. I can't even remember what I made to be honest. This week I have a plan. Really I do. Again we are kinda eating what we have around, which to be honest is becoming slime pickings. I need to get to the store, but sadly Aiden and Cai are sick with coughs and fevers and I haven't wanted to brave going out with them being sick and clingy. So shopping will have to wait till the fevers break. I sure does make cooking interesting. So here is the menu.

Monday: Taco salad
Tuesday: Cheese Corn Chowder
Wednesday: Black Bean and Sweet Potato Burritos (from Simply in Season)
Thursday:  Pasta with Kale and Chickpeas (from Recipes from the Root Cellar)
Friday: Spaghetti and side veggie
Saturday: Chili?
Sunday: Leftovers or quiche

For more menus visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday blog post

No comments: