Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Menu Plan Monday- March 26th

I should just start calling this Menu Plan Tuesday, because that seems to be when I get around to posting. But it just doesn't have the same ring to it. Plus all my buttons say Menu Plan Monday. Oh well. It is what it is I guess. We are back to normal spring weather around here: 50s and 60s. After the high 70s and low 80s of last week it is down right cold. I can't decide if I miss the oddly warmer weather or if I'm just grateful we got to spend so much time outside. On the upside, my brother-in-law came and tilled up my garden tonight. So it is ready for planting when the time comes! Sadly we lost one of our fish. Being that it was in the shallower pond I'm afraid it was due to the drop in temperature. Anyway on to our menu. Pretty simple this week. No new recipes. Maybe next week :)

Monday: soup from the freezer
Tuesday: spaghetti with tomato sauce and peas
 Wednesday: Chili- maybe corn bread?
Thursday: Quiche
Friday: Potato Soup or Cheese corn chowder
Saturday: leftovers
Sunday: simple supper

As always I encourage you to wander over to Organizing Junkie for more menus. Happy menu planning!

No comments: