Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Menu Plan Monday- April 16th

It's Wednesday! But I have a menu so I thought you might want to read it. I'm sure what else to say. Life is life. Daily routine and all that. Nothing all that exciting. Although we did plant veggies on Sunday! I can't wait till my lettuce and spinach is ready to eat. Plus watching them grow with the boys will be fun. They helped me plant. Ian was especially helpful while planting snow peas. :) In other news I'm trying to find the energy to clean house. My folks are coming to visit at the end of next week and the current state of my house is too embarrassing to leave as is. Hopefully it will be at least presentable by next week. Anyway here is the menu.

Monday: Pizza Rice Casserole (More with Less cookbook)
Tuesday: Biscuit pot pie (with chickpeas instead of chicken)
Wednesday: Midweek meal at church
Thursday: Chili and cornbread
Friday: Homemade pizza
Saturday: Broccoli and cauliflower soup (Simply in Season cookbook)
Sunday: leftovers or popcorn, cheese and apples

For more menus  check out Organizing Junkie's website. 

Happy Meal planning !

No comments: