Monday, April 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday- April 2nd

It's Monday! And I'm actually posting. Yeah for small accomplishments. In addition to being Holy Week, it's spring break around here. A week of boys home all day, it will be a test of patience for sure. I've gotten very much accustomed to having only two at home in the mornings. I'm sure this will be good practice for summer. ;) Oh an exciting food note, the Farmer's Market had locally grown asparagus on Saturday. So we get to enjoy that tonight. I love asparagus. So I've very much excited that it's now available. And on that thought on to my menu.

Monday: Lemon Asparagus Pasta (Simply in Season)
Tuesday: Enchilada Casserole (Extending the Table)
Wednesday: Cheese Corn Chowder
Thursday:  Sweet Potato curry over rice
Friday: Homemade pizza using Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Saturday: Leftovers? or other simple meal
Sunday: Easter Dinner (I haven't figured out what I'm doing yet. But I'll try and let you know what I come up with)

For more menus visit Organizing Junkie

No comments: