Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Menu Plan Monday- Aug 27th, 2012

Good morning world! I'm feeling pretty cheery right now, even if it doesn't come across as so in my typing. Tuesday is my sweeping and vacuuming day. Thus far I already have 3/4 of the downstairs done. And to be honest for right now I might just skip the office. Hey there are boxes everywhere and until they get taken care of it's just easier to skip. Call me lazy but thus far I'm feeling pretty good about what I've done so far today. So I'm not sure one room will make me fell too guilty. Just saying. This week is going to be crazier than most. Mark has a match every weeknight except Wednesday. And on Wednesday I have a Jr Youth Leader meeting. Oh the joys of our schedule right now. Luckily Mark's matches on Thursday and Friday are home so if I want I can take the boys over to watch for awhile. It would at least get us out of the house. Thank goodness this weekend is Labor Day weekend. Means Mark will get Monday off and we get a three day weekend together. Although that being said more than likely we will spend it working outside in the yard. It's overgrown and wild out their. The weeds are so overgrown in my garden that they have killed off my cucumber plant by blocking all the sun. I'm still getting tomatoes though and one or two zucchini. Plus red noodle beans. So I'm feeling ok on about it all.  So now that I have rambled about my life (do you feel updated or bogged down with useless facts?)  here is our menu ;)

Monday: Stir-fry noodles (adapted from Simply in Season) I added canned salmon this time- it was ok
Tuesday: Taco salad
Wednesday:  Groundnut stew (adapted from More with Less)
Thursday: Sweet and Sour Lentils (More with Less)
Friday: Green Spaghetti with veggie of some sort
Saturday: ??? Leftovers???
Sunday: Big family get together!!!

Don't forget to check out Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday post and links.

No comments: