Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (March 1)

This will be a very short post. Mark and I are traveling to Goshen Thursday through Sunday. Ian and Cai will be staying with my mother. Ian seems to be excited about sleeping at Grandma's house. I'm worried about Cai, however I know that he will be in good hands. This quick trip means that I will not be cooking much as I won't be home. If you're confused about our trip, don't worry. I'll fill you in soon. I promise. :) So here it is. This weeks very short menu.

Tuesday: Spaghetti with meat sauce, green beans, garlic bread
Wednesday: church meal
Thursday-Sunday: away from home (eating out or with family)
Monday: Steak, potatoes, veggie, and muffins

Now go check out Organizing Junkie. There is sure to be better meal ideas and recipes over there.

No comments: