Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Post 100!

Well it has taken me a year and a half, but here were are: Post 100. Looking back, I'm amazed at the changes that have taken place in way I blog and just my life in general. I am certainly glad I started this blog.
I find it to be a good space to not only keep others informed of our life, but to document the growth of my boys and of myself. Lately, each post feels like an acknowledgment of my daily accomplishments. A reminder that what I do day in and day out is significant. And many times the post itself feels like an accomplishment, along with a sanity saver. Each post provides a moment to reflect, breath, and take a moment to look at what is happening around me. It is amazing how much more aware I am of what is going on around me while I write each of these posts. As I try to find words to express my feelings, my thoughts, and my actions, I often take time to really watch the boys play, really listen to their conversations with each other (right now mostly one sided), and just watch the magic that is childhood. I feel more grounded after. I remember what is important and what not so much. And through that I gain peace, even if only in the smallest form some days. I pray that I can continue to remember, reflex, and find peace through this blog. Here's to the next 100 posts! May I continue to find my place here.


No comments: