Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (March 8th)

Well another week of cooking is past. Even in the craziness of travel I truly enjoyed having meals planned and cooked for me. While I take much comfort and pride in planning and cooking our meals, sometimes its nice to have a break. Not to mention having others cook for me makes me feel loved and cared for. :)
I am very proud of the fact that I successfully cooked steak last night for dinner. I'm not used to cooking steak, but had some in my freezer that my mother gave us. I used this recipe from Taste of Home. Mark and the boys all thought it was a hit.
Cai and I even made bread while Ian was still napping. I should note the blessing of Ian taking a nap. He does not do that very often anymore. I was a welcomed surprise to my day.

Well here is this weeks menu. Go check out Organizing Junkie for more ideas and recipes.

Tuesday: Homemade Hamburger Helper
Wednesday: Church meal
Thursday: Chicken and rice, veggie, muffins
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Leftovers or breakfast
Monday: Chicken pot pie

No comments: