Monday, May 24, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- May 24th

So I thought it was time to start posting menu plans again. I've actually been making my menu but haven't gotten around to posting them. I apologize. Really it doesn't take much I've just been lazy. Last's week menu got jumbled up alot because I had sick kids for part of the week and then I was sick. But other than lingering coughs, everyone seems to be healthy again. :) So here is this weeks menu.

Tonight- Monday: Homemade Hamburger Helper
Tuesday: Asparagus pesto on egg noodles
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: Grilled Hamburgers, baked beans
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: Chicken curry over rice
Sunday: leftovers or breakfast

What are you eating this week?

Still in need of ideas? Go on over to Organizing Junkie. Lots of
menus to browse. I could get lost in the yummy goodness I find :)

No comments: