Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My brother's a college graduate!


You are getting a post sooner than I originally thought. I'm patting myself on the back for being so quick with it. But somehow I just couldn't wait any longer to shout this news. My little brother is a college graduate!!!!! I'm so proud of him. Really, truly. And even though I had cranky kids during the ceremony due to the fact it landed right after nap time, which they did not get cause we had lunch with my friend Katie, I was so happy to be there to celebrate with him. After graduation we all went to celebrate at a great Mexican restaurant that my aunt loves. Really it was a great day. Now that my brother has his BA in physic, well it time to pursue his passion: Writing fiction. I think he is a pretty good writer, just has to find his story. Of course I could be bias. I am his sister after all :). Good Luck Josh! I wish you the best in everything you do. And don't forget how proud I am to call you my brother.

No comments: