Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- Sept 13th

Yes, I realize it's Tuesday and I'm just now getting around to my menu plan. I didn't even get a written version of a menu down yesterday. But that happens sometimes. I'll also warn you I'm behind on posts so you might find several posts a day in the next couple of days as I try to catch you up on the happenings of our busy lives. So without further ado, here is this weeks menu. I'm hoping to clean out my fridge some this week. ;)

Monday: We had lasagna rolls my mother made and froze for us. She filled my freezer with six meals while staying with us. I love my MOM!
Tuesday: Burrito Bowls- I have leftover chicken to use up
Wednesday: Black bean and squash soup and corn bread
Thursday: Potato and Tomato Soup with Sage
Friday: Homemade pizza
Saturday: Groundnut Stew
Sunday: leftovers

The soup recipes both come from Soup Love. I have seen others who love this book and found it at my library yesterday. Be sure to take a trip over to Organizing Junkie for more menus and ideas.

No comments: