Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: Feb 28th

Happy March everyone! I apologies for my silence. Between sickness and getting ready for our ski trip (which we just returned from) I was busy with life. And while I missed being away from this space, I felt it was worth focusing my energy elsewhere. So I'm going to make this post quick and move on to the next about our trip. We had a great time and it deserves a post of its own to explain the glory of our time. This weeks menu is sorta plain, but that's what it needed as we attempt to get back in the swing of things. My hope is that we can all stay healthy enough to resemble some semblance of normal around here. Really I could use a little predictability in the chaos that is our house. So here's hoping.

The Menu:

Monday: Chicken and rice casserole from freezer (Thank you Mom!) served with biscuits and peas
Tuesday: Cauliflower and lentil Curry, leftover onion bread, side veggie (maybe more peas, they are the boys' favorite)
Wednesday: Pizza Braid (Cai asked for pizza and this just sounds better to me. Hopefully it will count)
Thursday: Something with butternut squash.  Haven't decided yet, just know I have one that needs used
Friday: leftovers
Saturday: Freezer meal
Sunday: Breakfast

What's on your menu this week. Need help? Go check out Organizing Junkie for more menus and recipe links.

No comments: