Monday, November 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- Nov 7th

Wow over a month has passed since my last post. I have not deserted this blog, just got steamrolled by life I guess. Quick update: We are moved into our new home! Still have stacks of boxes, but we are in and living to the best of our ability. My birthday gift came three weeks late in the form of two wonderful cats. We love them. Mark severely sprained his ankle. He was on crutches for a week; off now but still limping. It will be a long healing process. He was pretty lucky he didn't need surgery. Aiden turned 2 years old on the 5th. :) Hard to believe my baby is a two year old. How did he get so big? Really I think I'm still in denial. Anyway I'm hoping to do longer post in the near future to let you know what is happening here. But for now I"ll stick to menu planning. And on that note, it should be said that while I have failed to post my menus, I have not failed to make a menu these last several weeks. As always we don't always stick to my menus, but at least I have them as a reference.I've gotten a couple of new gluten free cookbooks too, which is fun. So here is this weeks menu.

Monday: Crockpot chili
Tuesday: Sweet potato and black bean burritos
Wednesday: Green spaghetti  (the bottom of this post has my recipe) with side veggie
Thursday: Quiche with a potato crust
Friday: Homemade pizza
Saturday: Cheese corn chowder
Sunday: Groundnut stew and Joint b-day party for Aiden, Mark and cousin Josiah

For more menus visit Organizing Junkie. Hope you all have a Happy Monday!

1 comment:

annies home said...

wow you all have been quite busy your menu sounds very tasteful