Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday- Oct 29th, 2012

You got a post yesterday. Just saying. Even if it wasn't a menu. I had no idea what I wanted to cook yesterday. In fact my meal for last night got changed at the last minute when I found out I was out of soy sauce. :( In the world of cooking, my life has been crazy. Seeing as I haven't posted in week, I have not had a menu plan for almost as long. Some weeks I would think ahead as to what I could make the next day or two, but last week especially it was a day to day decision. Not helpful to my sanity. This week I'm making sure to plan meals out. Life goes more smoothly when I do. :) So here it is. This weeks menu.

Monday: Cheese Corn Chowder (cause it only takes about 20 minutes to make - found in More with Less Cookbook)
Tuesday: Spaghetti Squash with tomato sauce. Peas.
Wednesday: Chili Party at friends house before trick or treating
Thursday: Pumpkin and Pistachio Risotto (from Cooking with Beans, Grains, Pulses and Legumes)
Friday: First Friday- eat downtown
Saturday:  Kale and Tomato Soup (from Love Soup)
Sunday: Something simple- most likely popcorn, apples and cheese slices

For more menus be sure to visit Organizing Junkie. Happy Meal Planning!

No comments: