Monday, May 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - May 18th


Well once again the week was crazy. And just as I thought it would be, the weekend was the craziest. But I had a great time hanging out with my friend K. And it was so good to see my dad, my stepmom and my stepsister. Today we are going to Wichita to have lunch with Dad and stepmom, and my grandparents before my Dad and J fly out. As far as last weeks meals they all went pretty good. Ian devoured the green pasta. I think he had two servings the first night I made it. I'm always glad when something I serve is a hit with Ian. :) Well here is the plan for this week. My hope is to use up some of the food in my pantry and freezer.

Monday: Pasta and meat sauce with veggies

Tuesday: BBQ chicken, potatoes, and either green beans or asparagus (depends if my local store has any in)

Wednesday: leftovers

Thursday: Cowboy pasta

Friday: Pizza Braid

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Breakfast dinner (carry over from last week. We ended up doing cheese and popcorn yesterday)

For more menu ideas be sure to visit Organizing Junkie

No comments: