Monday, May 25, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


This week's menu turned out great. The Pizza Braid was a big hit. Grilling BBQ chicken was wonderful. Partly because Mark did most of the work :). We even grill the potatoes on the grill. Although I used too much oil and it over powered the flavor of the spices I used. And my last minute Asparagus Pesto was a hit. Mark was looking for a heavier meal that night, but enjoyed it anyway. And Ian devoured it. I served it over egg noddles which was wonderful! I ended up making so much I froze about half of the pesto. :) I'm excited at the idea of enjoying it later on without the having to actually make it. Well here is the menu for this week. Tonight we ordered Chinese take-out. It hit the spot.

Tuesday: Cowboy pasta (carry over from last week)
Wednesday: Curry with coconut milk
Thursday:Leftovers
Friday: Peanut noodles with Chicken
Saturday: Quiche
Sunday: Leftovers

Be sure to check out more menus at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: