Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Menu Post Monday- 12/17/12

It's hard to believe that there is only a week till Christmas. I'm almost ready. I think. On the bright side, my brother gets in on Thursday. I'm so very much looking forward to seeing him and having him here for a week. It will be great fun. Assuming he doesn't become exhausted by the boys. I'm needing to go start dinner so I'll keep this short. Here is the menu this week.

Monday: Leftover Green Lentil Soup with Coconut milk
Tuesday: Homemade Hamburger Helper -using  these Gluten Free noodles
Wednesday: Winter Squash Risotto
Thursday:  Chili
Friday: Pizza Rice Casserole (More with Less cookbook)
Saturday and Sunday: I'll decided when we get there. I'm not sure what our weekend is going to look like right now so I figure it might be better to decided our meals once we know rather than before. :)

For more menus visit Organizing Junkie. Happy Meal Planning!

No comments: