Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh Kansas Weather

Kansas weather can be all over the place. And this week sure does follow that idea. Yesterday our high was 39degrees. Today we got up to 49 degrees Fahrenheit.
And tomorrow's high? Predicted to be 28 degrees. In fact Harvey Co in under a Winter Storm Watch till 6pm Friday. ARGG So because it is beautiful out today and because Ian desperately needed to get out of the house, we took advantage of the sun and warmer temperatures.
Despite the fact that I've lived in Kansas my whole life, it still feels odd to be outside with out my coat one day (I didn't check the weather today, so I have on one of my warmer sweaters and a coat on top is just too warm) to bundling the next. And in January no less. Weather whiplash. If I wasn't enjoying the warmer winter weather I just go crazy.

No comments: