Sunday, June 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- June 21st


Monday again? Gosh the weekend seemed to fly past. Even so it was a great weekend. Saturday we had a cookout out at Mark's folks house. Mark's great aunt was visiting so we were all getting together to hang out with her. My father-in-law grilled hamburgers and hotdogs and the rest of us brought side dishes. I brought this wonderful pesto potato salad I read about on Maya Made's blog. In my haste to make it I forgot to add the dill, but no one seemed to mind. We all really enjoyed it. Yesterday I made crepes with fresh fruit toppings for Mark for Father's Day. Cai helped me cut strawberries and apples, although I think he ate more than he helped. :) We also had crushed mulberries.
It was a great brunch. We than went out to eat to celebrate as well for supper. So this week I have lots of fresh veggies from the Farmer's Market to use. Here is the menu.

Monday: Spaghetti with zucchini
Tuesday: Confetti Meatloaf, bake potatoes and peas
Wednesday: Grilled chicken legs and veggies
Friday: leftovers for the family, I'm going out with my sister-in-law Rach :)
Saturday: Salmon Quesadillas
Sunday: Sausage Asparagus Skillet

Organizing Junkie has more menu to browse for more ideas. Go check it out!

2 comments:

Keli said...

do you put your zuchinni in the spaghetti or just serve it alongside it?

Unknown said...

I have a cookbook that has 100 some pasta sauces in it. I found the zucchini spaghetti in there. It had me fry up the zucchini and then put it in the spaghetti with butter, parmesan and romano cheese, and basil. Although I didn't have romano. It was wonderful.