Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Morning Art


This morning Ian decided he wanted to paint. And by chance, I found the water colors (they have been missing, cause I couldn't remember where I had stored them). So morning painting was in order. I got out some paper, put the water colors between Ian and Cai and let them create to their little hearts content. It was fun watching them. And even more fun hearing Ian try and explain how to use the water colors and how to paint with his figures. :) And the great part about it was: it was so simple to clean up the mess. I think water colors have become my favorite type of paint. Easy for them to use and easy for me to clean. Now I feel a deep desire to go out and get some frames so I can hang their creations on the wall in a more permanent manor.

No comments: