Monday, June 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- June 28th

Last week was crazy. And I'm so glad it's over. We've had lots of strong storms blow through. Which has meant alot of yard clean up with fallen branches as well as busy days for Mark at work. Seems like the storms keep knocking out internet, power surges taking down computers that sort of thing on top of normal calls. In fact Mark had to replace our battery backup on our computer because of a surge. At least that's easier than replacing the whole computer. And it meant we didn't lose any of our data. :) Needless to say we didn't get to everything on the menu last week. I never did get to grill like I was hoping. Early softball games also caused me to change around meals in order to have food ready by the time Mark got home so that he could be at 6pm games. This week games are at 8pm, so hopefully I won't feel as rushed. But with later games it means that I will be home by myself in the evenings b/c it's too late to go with the boys. Oh well it just means Mark will owe me another night out. :) Friday last week I left Mark to feed the boys while I went out with Rachel and some of her friends from college. It was a great night out. I didn't realize how much I was needing a girls night out till I was out with them. I felts very refreshed after. :) Ok I'll stop rambling now. Here is the menu for this week. I'm getting excited about all the summer veggies at the farmer's market so I'm trying to find new ways to use fresh veggies.

Monday: Pasta with Sugar Snap Peas and bacon
Wednesday: Chicken, roasted potatoes and summer veggies
Thursday: Great Green Vegetable Pasta
Friday: Burrito Bowl
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Tomato basil mozzarella pasta

As always be sure to make a stop over at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: