Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- May 31st

Okay, so I'm a day late. I apologies. But hey it was a long weekend so today sorta feels like a Monday. It sure was nice having Mark home for an extra day :) And look you get two post today instead of just one! Last weeks menu was mostly followed. We ate out on Wed. And cooked out on Friday instead of Thursday. In fact, Mark's folks and his sister and son came over too. I was watching Josiah, our nephew so it all worked out great. The first grilled hamburgers of the season were a hit! Okay since I already posted today I'll just get on with the menu. Here it is.

Thursday: Chicken couscous salad- from Simply in Season
Saturday: leftovers
Sunday: Quiche

What's on your menu this week? Don't forget to visit Organizing Junkie in you want more ideas.

No comments: