Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- Nov 15th

It's Monday! Aren't we all so happy? Really it's not been too bad thus far. Despite the struggle to get everyone in the car (Aiden was having a hard morning and let me know about), once I got Ian off to school things have been pretty smooth. Had a great Parent/Teacher conference with Ian's teacher. Looks like Ian is his shy, sweet self at school. And his teacher assures us he is paying attention and very bright even if he doesn't talk much in the larger group. Truthfully I'm not that worried. As long as he is having fun and not causing problems I'm happy. In other news, Aiden is taking up to 5 steps before falling or losing balance. :) I think I'm happy about this. As I told my father yesterday I won't be surprised if he is walking all over the house by the time he gets here next week. And speaking of my father this week is sure to be a wirlwind as I try to clean house in preparation for my dad and stepmom to come visit for Thanksgiving. I'm so excited to see them and show off our new home. It should be fun. Ok here is this weeks menu. I got some beautiful veggies at the farmer's market on Saturday that I'm excited to enjoy this week.

Monday: Hearty Broccoli Soup
Tuesday: Green Spaghetti, cauliflower and bread
Wednesday: Autumn Vegetable Soup
Thursday: Broccoli Salmon Casserole
Friday: Pizza Braid (carry over from last week)
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Chicken and Rice Casserole, veggie side

For more menus visit Organizing Junkie

No comments: