Monday, November 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- Nov 22nd

One more day till my father arrives! I'm so excited. It makes the fact that it is Monday seem so much better. :) Last week went as smooth as I could ask. Mark was home late twice which made things interesting. Luckily for me my in-laws helped out alot with the kids. I seemed to have caught some bug on Friday and spend most of the day sleeping. But today I feel almost normal again. And so far only Ian seems to have a cold. I'm crossing my fingers the other two remain healthy. The Autumn Vegetable Soup from my Simply in Season cookbook was a big hit. I'm going to have to make it again soon. It was just so yummy and warm! And my lovely purple cauliflower got enjoyed to the fullest in soup and seamed in a side dish. It was just so striking that if almost didn't seem like I was eating cauliflower. :) Well this weeks menu is going to be patchy. With my dad coming to visit I don't want to plan the whole week cause I want his input (and if I'm honest his help. Dad is a great cook). So forgive the holes in the menu. Here it is.

Monday: Sweet Potato Burritos and stir-fry broccoli
Tuesday: Pizza Braid and spinach salad
Wednesday: ????
Thursday: Grandma Drennen's chicken noodles????
Friday: ????
Saturday: Family Thanksgiving Meal at Mark's folks'
Sunday: Cousin Josiah's 3rd b-day party :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family, friends and good food! :)

Visit Organizing Junkie for this week's menus.

No comments: