Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- Nov 8th


Happy Monday everyone! While the waking up part of my day didn't go great (my boys were playing with my glasses case and I couldn't find it, thus couldn't see), the rest of the morning is shaping up to be pretty good. Got a large box+ of winter clothes for Aiden from my sister-in-law. I love being able to share clothes. I, in turn, brought her a box for my youngest nephew. Due to their close ages we will only be able to trade clothes for so long. And I for one am enjoying the ability to share clothes while it lasts. Ok back to topic. This weeks meals are going to be using what we have in my pantry or freezer. After buying meat last week I only have about $6 left in my grocery fund for the week. My goal is not to have to even use that. I'm certain we have enough to last us till pay day. So here is our menu this week.

Monday: Lasagna rolls, garlic bread, and leftover veggies (I made two 9x13 pans plus an 8x8 pan of lasagna rolls for Aiden's b-day party. We have a 9x13 leftover to enjoy!)
Tuesday: Enchilada Casserole with corn bread
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Homemade hamburger helper
Friday: Pizza Braid (carry over from last week)
Saturday: Chicken and rice casserole, broccoli
Sunday: Leftovers or breakfast

Now go visit Organizing Junkie. I'm sure others have much more exciting menus

No comments: