Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: Jan 17th

Happy Monday everyone! I've decided that my boys wake up with way too much energy. I mean how is it that as soon as their eyes open they are racing around the house? Really? Cai seems to take a few minutes to catch up with Ian. He is alittle like me in that aspect I think. But even he quickly runs after his older brother. Oh to be a preschooler with all that energy.
So the cous cous recipe my sister-in-law sent me was wonderful. Ian ate a whole plate without complaint which says alot. Mark's opinion was that it was ok. Poor Mark will just have to deal b/c I loved it, and will probably make it again in the future.
This week I am going to try two new recipes. While at the library last week I picked up a few cookbooks to thumb through. So we'll see how they work. Hopefully we'll have a healthy, low key week.

Here is the menu

Monday: Cheese corn Chowder
Tuesday: Tamale Pie found in The Vegetarian Mother's Cookbook by Cathe Olson
Wednesday: Karen's Sesame Noodles found in Feeding the Whole Family by Cynthia Lair
Thursday: Stuffed acorn squash
Friday: Pizza Braid
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Breakfast

What are you cooking this week? Visit Organizing Junkie for more menu and recipes.

No comments: