Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- Jan 24th

Happy Monday everyone! I'm proud to say I finally took down all my Christmas decoration yesterday. The walls look so bare now. It's sorta sad. I guess I'll have to come up with some other decorations to bring color to our world. We have enough white outside, we don't need more inside. :) I always wanted more snow in Kansas, thought it made the cold easier to handle. Now I'm missing the blonde brown of dead grass. Weird yes, but very true.
On other notes Aiden has learned to say "Uh-oh" In addition he has started toddler tantrums. Luckily right now they just consist of him flopping on the floor (on his bottom) and refusing to look at me. It's cute really, when I don't think about how fast he is growing.
Well here's this weeks menu. My mother and step-dad should be here for a day or two at the end of the week, so changes may be in order. :)

Monday: Salmon Broccoli Bake
Tuesday: Black Bean and Corn Soup
Wednesday: Curried Lentils and Cauliflower
Thursday: Potato-Kale Quiche
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: Company Party
Sunday: Leftovers

For more menus and recipes head over to Organizing Junkie.

No comments: