Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (Feb 22)


Well I'm alittle late posting our menu this week. Oh if I'm honest I'm late even making the menu. Ian has been running a fever since late Sunday night. And between him being sick and Cai still not acting normal after last week when he was running a fever I feel alittle out of sorts. Ian's fever seems to be gone, but he still has a lingering cough. Hopefully that too will break soon. Last weeks sweet potato burritos were not made. Although I can't for the life of me remember what we had it place of it. Mark has requested that we have them this week, and since I have the sweet potatoes to use I figure that can be done. :) Well on to the menu. I'm trying to use some of the meat in our freezer, so in the next couple of weeks you might notice we will be eating more meat than has been normal for us of late.

Tuesday: Island Style chicken on rice (it was pretty good and Cai loved the chicken itself)
Wednesday: Church meal
Thursday: Sweet potato and black bean burritos
Friday: spaghetti pie
Saturday: chicken rice casserole and veggie
Sunday: Left overs or breakfast
Monday: salmon and broccoli casserole

If your still looking for idea, go visit Organizing Junkie.

No comments: