Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (Feb 8th)


So last week's meals got changed up quite a bit. Thursday, Friday and Saturday we did not follow the menu. Thursday we had a small group meal that I had forgotten about till Wednesday. I made a cheesy, ranch broccoli and cauliflower dish to go with the baked potatoes that were being made as the main dish. It was very yummy and all the little kids loved it. :) Friday we ate leftover lasagna. And Saturday we went out. Saturday we had spent cleaning the house in preparation for our Super Bowl party. So we decided the treat out was a welcomed break for everyone. Mark might be gone to Indiana for work Wed and Thurs. So we'll see how I survive with him gone. I have a meeting Wed night. Luckily a good friend has already offered to watch Ian and Cai for me. :) I love babysitters that jump at the opportunity to watch and play with my kids. Ok so here is this weeks menu.

Tuesday: Peanut Butter Broccoli Stirfry with chicken over rice
Wednesday: Church meal
Thursday: Homemade Hamburger Helper
Friday: Pizza Braid
Saturday: Leftovers or freezer meal
Sunday: Breakfast meal
Monday: Freezer meal

And be sure to check out Organizing Junkie for more menus.

No comments: